Friday, April 23, 2010

Normal text blog...and GO...

So I have been very busy. I enjoy it though. I think it's fun taking peoples pictures and capturing a feeling inside them that they never have seen possible. The fun thing is when people don't want their picture taken. It's just awesome. I tell everyone that I choose them for a reason. I actually like taking pictures of people that don't like their picture taken more so than people who do. It gives a more real feel. I know a few actors and it's really hard to get a certain angle or shot with them, because most of them know their good side. Know their faces. So, they don't give me the freedom I need or the trust that is needed to create a great shot.

I have always been a kind of person to push people. I am usually the guy that says a joke and no one laughs, except myself. I have always been ok with that. That lack of limitation is great for my photography. i like bringing out a feeling in people that they didn't think I could capture. Yet, a lot of people because of my persistance begin to trust me. I have a lot of great "models" lined up for some great shots. It's really all about chemistry with who I am shooting and myself. So in that I usually choose people I can talk to, or who are fun and energetic. Another reason why I don't often choose actors.

"No" is a word I hear a lot. Not for shoots. a lot of people want their picture taken. Just for things that I want done. If you want to work for me be prepared for what I will ask you to do. Nudity is fine, but it's not my main directive. I never want a picture of mine to have nudity for the sake of nudity. Tell me your biggest fear, let me know who you are. This is a business, but this is also my art. My camera is my brush, people and light are my paint, and my head contains the canvass in which I put both of those things on.

If you want to work with me. Trust me. That is all ;)

Hope you enjoy my photos, stay tuned for more stuff!

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment