Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Blog New Direction.

So some of you have probably never read my old blog. This new one is strictly for my main direction now which is photo taking. I have a flickr....(www.flickr.com/chrismusphotos)

But for a more in depth of what i'm doing while your waiting between my flickrs pics you should come here and have a read.

I haven't posted on my flickr in a while because i have been doing a lot of work for a lot of people and not enough editing.

I just entered a competition, I have a shoot at 7am on tuesday and one the following Saturday at 8am. I am one busy Photog.

So lemme just start by saying thanks to the people who are supporting me through this experiment that is turning out to be a fun "Calling" for me.

and stay tuned.



Simple candid. Not really my thang. But figured i'd kick off the blog simple.

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment