Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Roof climbing and sleep diving.

I tried to rhyme the title and it didn't work at all. anywho last week I had yet another shoot! It was with one of my fav pals Kent Jose.

Kent is working on being an actor as well, but also likes an array of music. Long walks on the beach and so on. Ladies contact me for his info.

We walked around shooting and it was awesome every idea I threw at him he dove head first into. (sometimes literally). It was really fun. WE were fighting the sun all day, I need to start working out of my studio more. We got some great shots. Mostly headshots. Yet, I did manage to have him pose for some portraits I wanted to do. One we tried for maybe 20 minutes and it just didn't work. So while Kent was bored chilling on the roof I took a picture.



A little post work but mainly done in camera.

than lastly I had an idea (because Kent is such a ladies man) to have him running out of a house after getting down with yet another mom. Super awesome. Kent has a very like timid disposition at times. SO I used that combined it with the awkward character and we came out with this shot.




That's everything! Thanks for reading! I have another shoot this Saturday, scouting this week and editing. Fun Times, I am learning some high pass stuff right now just dabbling a little more in post everyday. Thanks for reading!

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment