Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Headshots and portraits

Man being in Los Angeles is a very demanding head shots realm. I have been working on some stuff this week another one of my projects is some headshots with a friend of mine named Brad.

Brad is actually a PA on Heroes really cool guy and we can talk about music for DAYS!

He is also very well versed in lighting and modeling. He was the first model I had that knew what I was going to say before I said it. It was pretty cool cause that I way I didn't feel bad when I told him a shot was turning into junk.

So we spent a good amount of the day shooting sun willing. The wind got a little heavy and I actually for the first time ever went up to Runnyon Canyon? I have no idea how to spell it.

So check these out. Enjoy:





~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment